From the time I found out that I was pregnant; I wrote down these two bible verses and put them on the refridgerator and read them everyday. They have given me comfort throughout my entire experience and I want to share them ...
"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy." Psalm 126:3
"Cast all your anxiety on Him because he cares for you. " 1 Peter 5:7
"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. " Jeremiah 29:11
- A Sister's Prayer
- A New Home for Brodie!!
- Bryce kicking the ball!!! Looking just ...
- Soccer Time!!!
- "Out of the Mouths of Babes"
- I had almost forgotten...
- Gone fishin!!!!
- God's Answer to Prayer
- First day of School!!!!
- First Day Back to School.....and work!!!
- More Summertime Fun!!!
- From the time I found out that I was pregnant; I w...
- ▼ August (14)
- The Canteys
- I am married to my highschool sweetie and together we have two very active but very loving children, Gracie and Bryce. I work part time as a pediatric dental hygienist and am a fulltime cook, cleaner, and driver :) I love all my jobs and thank God everyday for getting me to where I am...