Monday, August 1, 2011

From the time I found out that I was pregnant; I wrote down these two bible verses and put them on the refridgerator and read them everyday. They have given me comfort throughout my entire experience and I want to share them ...


"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy." Psalm 126:3

"Cast all your anxiety on Him because he cares for you. " 1 Peter 5:7

"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. " Jeremiah 29:11

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to add Isaiah 40:31, Kathleen. We love you and your family and are praying for you always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God has truly written His words on your heart!
    Ashley Christman

    ReplyDelete

Above all love each other deeply,
because love covers a multitude of sins.
~
I Peter 4:8

About Me

My photo
I am married to my highschool sweetie and together we have two very active but very loving children, Gracie and Bryce. I work part time as a pediatric dental hygienist and am a fulltime cook, cleaner, and driver :) I love all my jobs and thank God everyday for getting me to where I am...