Sunday, August 14, 2011

Gone fishin!!!!



Fishing poles...check...worms...check... I couldn't think of a better way to spend an overcast Saturday afternoon than sitting on the dock trying to teach Gracie and Bryce how to fish!!! Well, this is how it really went.....


First, our massive American Bulldog, Luke, needs swimming lessons because he almost drowned after jumping off the dock!!! This led to Bryce setting the hook in my mom's cousin Robbie's leg, which luckily didn't go in too far, and Gracie was almost in tears each time I baited her pole. Eventually, I had to set all of our "worm friends" free!!!

So, needless to say, we didn't catch anything except a few good laughs!!! It's days like this that we couldn't be more thankful for!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Above all love each other deeply,
because love covers a multitude of sins.
~
I Peter 4:8

About Me

My photo
I am married to my highschool sweetie and together we have two very active but very loving children, Gracie and Bryce. I work part time as a pediatric dental hygienist and am a fulltime cook, cleaner, and driver :) I love all my jobs and thank God everyday for getting me to where I am...