Tuesday, August 16, 2011


















I had almost forgotten that back in March (or maybe May...I can't remember...haha!!), I, along with a few hundred thousand I'm sure, had entered into the first lottery for Augusta National Masters 2012 tickets. So, today as I was sitting outside enjoying what seemed to be one of the "cooler"days we have had in some time, was thinking about Spring, and it occurred to me that I hadn't received a response about my application. I jumped up to check online and couldn't believe that our application was actually accepted!! YAHOO!!!! We are going to the Practice Rounds on Tuesday!! This was crazy considering we NEVER, I mean, NEVER win anything!!! I know that being from Augusta people think we attend every year, but this is far from the truth. It is just as much of a treat for us as for anyone else. I remember as a child being able to purchase tickets at the gate for the Practice Rounds , but that was years ago. We were really hoping to get 4 tickets so we could take Gracie and Bryce, but we only got 2. We are just thankful for that!!! Good Times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Above all love each other deeply,
because love covers a multitude of sins.
~
I Peter 4:8

About Me

My photo
I am married to my highschool sweetie and together we have two very active but very loving children, Gracie and Bryce. I work part time as a pediatric dental hygienist and am a fulltime cook, cleaner, and driver :) I love all my jobs and thank God everyday for getting me to where I am...