Monday, August 8, 2011

First Day Back to School.....and work!!!

As I woke the kids up bright and early this morning, I felt this huge sense of accomplishment. We had made it through the summer; the summer that seemed to never end. Don't get me wrong, it has ended on great terms, however, I kept telling myself that if I could make it through this summer, I could make it through anything. This bittersweet summer has come to an end but with that comes new beginnings for The Cantey's!
Gracie begins 3rd grade this year. She picks out her own clothes now and allowed us to walk her to the hall that Mrs. Bray's classroom was located on but no further :) That's okay though...we totally get it! Bryce is still his mommy's boy ,as he begins Kindergarten ,and I was wiping lipstick off his cheek as I left him sitting at his desk in Mrs. Steffer's class :) When leaving Warren Road this morning, there were no tears, only the sense of peace that my babies were happy and so was I.
Michael has adjusted well to his new position at Jefferson Energy. He leaves every morning with a smile on his face. We are so blessed that he was given such a wonderful job opportunity . As for me, I return to Southern Smiles Pediatric Dentistry tomorrow and will be working two days a week which I couldn't be more excited about!!

"Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come." Proverbs 31:25

"The Lord shall bless thee...all the days of thy life." Psalm 128 :5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Above all love each other deeply,
because love covers a multitude of sins.
~
I Peter 4:8

About Me

My photo
I am married to my highschool sweetie and together we have two very active but very loving children, Gracie and Bryce. I work part time as a pediatric dental hygienist and am a fulltime cook, cleaner, and driver :) I love all my jobs and thank God everyday for getting me to where I am...