Tuesday, September 13, 2011

To Honor My Friends....you know who you are:)

What would we be without our friends?? I have some dear friends that have me known me since I was a young child who I still keep in contact with. These friends are the ones who played on the swings with you in Elementary School and Red Rover at your birthday parties. If you were lucky, this friend might even live across the street from you. You might watch this friend move in during the first grade and leave for college.....all to come home and have you stand with them as they are married. yOu know who you are.....

Then there are the Middle and High School Buddies....These are the friends that watched you evolve from the shy and awkward lanky gal to the fun-loving teenager! These friends pretty much know all your secrets and still stuck around through the good and the bad. You learned about life with these friends, got into some trouble, and had the best times of your life with these friends. From learning to drive , attending prom, and calling the girls to tell them about your first kiss, these friends always found a way to share in your excitement and cry with you when things didn't go your way. These people are what I consider "Lifers" .
You might even get lucky and get to live with some of these friends during the college years and form bonds that could never be broken....you know who you are....

Finally, there are the friendships that are developed throughout adulthood. These friends are those that come either through work, church, or just through random meetings. These friends are the ones who stick around after you tell them all about what you have experienced in the past. These friends have uncanny similarities to you and you constantly ask yourself why it feels as though you have known them forever. YOu know who you are.....

Although I have come across some amazing people whom I am so privileged to call my friends during different times in my life, there is one thing that is definitely true for all of them. God put them in my life for a reason. Each of my dear friends have beautiful qualities about them, and I can't even begin to express my thankfulness for each and everyone of you. YOu all know who you are and my life is better because you are in it. All of my friends mentioned have been by my side for that last several months and it brings tears to my eyes when I think about how incredibly blessed I am to have so many friends that I have met during my walk through life.


I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Above all love each other deeply,
because love covers a multitude of sins.
~
I Peter 4:8

About Me

My photo
I am married to my highschool sweetie and together we have two very active but very loving children, Gracie and Bryce. I work part time as a pediatric dental hygienist and am a fulltime cook, cleaner, and driver :) I love all my jobs and thank God everyday for getting me to where I am...