Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ok, I can do this.....

Today seemed like the first day of Fall. The weather was absolutely beautiful and was even nice enough to enjoy lunch outside with the girls from work! It reminded me of why I love this time of year so much. With fall swiftly approaching, I find myself in a place that I wasn't expecting to be. I should still be pregnant, right???

My due date was October 1st 2011.

I was surrounded by so many amazing ladies; all of which would be delivering around the same time as me. This was so exciting! Now, however, the reality of it all is kinda slapping me in the face. The reality that we didn't make it. I'm human. It hurts. As I sit here tonight though, I am reminded once again of how individualized God's plan is for each and everyone of us.

I find comfort in all the miracles which are about to occur in the weeks to come, and I couldn't be happier for all of my wonderful friends. It will be bittersweet, but I know that God is still looking out for me. I am so thankful for my friends and family who continue to pray for us. I knew this wasn't going to be easy, life never is, nor does it seem fair, but I am working through the "rough" days and so grateful for all the many good days and sweet memories we will always have of this experience with our boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Above all love each other deeply,
because love covers a multitude of sins.
~
I Peter 4:8

About Me

My photo
I am married to my highschool sweetie and together we have two very active but very loving children, Gracie and Bryce. I work part time as a pediatric dental hygienist and am a fulltime cook, cleaner, and driver :) I love all my jobs and thank God everyday for getting me to where I am...