Thursday, September 29, 2011
Happy Birthday to My Wonderful Grandmother. I truly don't know where I would be without you in my life. You are such an amazing example of a loving wife, caring mother, and most importantly, woman of faith. I could never fill you shoes. Thank you for showing me throughout my life the true meaning of unconditional love. I love you G-mama!!
- "No Act of God Could Pull Me Away From You."
- Happy Birthday to My Wonderful Grandmother. I trul...
- "God remains with us in these dark places and vall...
- This Saturday we spent the day at Steed's Dairy ...
- Gooble Gooble!! Bryce and Spide...
- going down the zipline!!! WEEEEEEEE!!!!!! ...
- Mooooooo!!!!! Enjoying the Hay Ride :) L...
- To Honor My Friends....you know who you are:) Who...
- A Few fun times with friends over the years :)
- To Honor My Friends....you know who you are:)
- Ok, I can do this.....
- ▼ September (17)
- The Canteys
- I am married to my highschool sweetie and together we have two very active but very loving children, Gracie and Bryce. I work part time as a pediatric dental hygienist and am a fulltime cook, cleaner, and driver :) I love all my jobs and thank God everyday for getting me to where I am...