Thursday, June 30, 2011

This weekend Michael and I were able to get away for the night and take an impromtu trip to Savannah. It was nice to get away and leave all our worries behind for the night and enjoy each other's company in such a beautiful city! We took a carriage ride and riverboat cruise which were both wonderful and something neither of us had done before! We also laughed alot and had alot of time to just talk with no interruptions which I think I enjoyed more than anything. I am so thankful for such an amazing husband. Thank you , Michael for a wonderful trip!!! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Above all love each other deeply,
because love covers a multitude of sins.
~
I Peter 4:8

About Me

My photo
I am married to my highschool sweetie and together we have two very active but very loving children, Gracie and Bryce. I work part time as a pediatric dental hygienist and am a fulltime cook, cleaner, and driver :) I love all my jobs and thank God everyday for getting me to where I am...