Sunday, March 20, 2011

WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!

Much to our surprise, we conceived pretty quickly. I instantly just felt it in my gut that I was pregnant and couldn't wait until I could validate everything with a pregnancy test. Being also the impatient person that I am, I took a test a couple of days before my cycle was expected and ....oh my gosh, it was POSITIVE!!! I hadn't seen that little pink line in about 6 years since I found out I was pregnant with Bryce, and instantly I was on my feet jumping for joy!! Michael knew when I called his name from the bathroom that we had done it!!!!
It was so difficult to keep such a big secret from the kids, but we felt it was best until I was further along, and we really wanted to do something special for them to let them know that their new baby was on the way!
Off to the doctor we go!!! The receptionist had scheduled me to come in at 5 1/2 weeks...which I thought was a bit early but it had been so long since I had done this that I didn't question it.
We were both very excited to go and hopefully see our new baby , but unfortunately , I was too early and was told to come back in the next 4 weeks so they could get a good look !
Valentines Day came around and the perfect time to let Gracie and Bryce know the exciting news!!! Needless to say we made it very special for them and they were thrilled!! They were already fighting over who would get to hold the baby, and feed the baby,and play with the baby.
Little did we know that this would not be an issue!!

1 comment:

  1. looking back now I should have known it was twins when I took the test 3 1/2 days early and it was positive in less than 30 seconds. Sounds like your hormones were serging too!!!
    Ashley Christman

    ReplyDelete

Above all love each other deeply,
because love covers a multitude of sins.
~
I Peter 4:8

About Me

My photo
I am married to my highschool sweetie and together we have two very active but very loving children, Gracie and Bryce. I work part time as a pediatric dental hygienist and am a fulltime cook, cleaner, and driver :) I love all my jobs and thank God everyday for getting me to where I am...