Friday, February 19, 2010
Snow Day in Augusta!!!!
Well, the weatherman was FINALLY right and after patiently waiting, Gracie and Bryce got to experience playing in the snow. I have to admit that it was well worth the wait :) They built a snowman, made snow angels, and even had a snowball fight with some of the neighborhood children in our front yard! I hope that they will remember how much fun they had as much as I did watching them!
- ► 2011 (108)
- To my "Coupon-Clippin" Mommy Friends: I have two ...
- Girl's Day!!
- Last weekend was absolutly beautiful, so we loaded...
- Battle of Aiken 2010
- It's Booster Time for Bryce!!
- I LOVE a Good sale!!!!!
- Snow Day in Augusta!!!!
- It's the Little Things....
- Fun Night at BoneFish with the Birthday Girl :)
- Let the games Begin!!!
- Michael and the "New Babies"
- Fun Times with Cousin Garrett :)
- I Love a good SALE!!!
- Happy Birthday Jennifer!!!!! We love you! Michael...
- Happy Birthday, Mom!!! We hope you had a wonderfu...
- ▼ February (19)
- The Canteys
- I am married to my highschool sweetie and together we have two very active but very loving children, Gracie and Bryce. I work part time as a pediatric dental hygienist and am a fulltime cook, cleaner, and driver :) I love all my jobs and thank God everyday for getting me to where I am...