Saturday, February 6, 2010

Let the games Begin!!!

Since I had my sonogram which revealed that I was having a boy, Michael has been patiently waiting for this moment to arrive.....the time has come to register Bryce for "Wee-Ball"!!! Now, even though Michael has been so excited about playing catch with Bryce, it was completely Bryce's decision in the end whether to do it or not, and I must admit that I did laugh as Michael was asking Bryce if he wanted to play because I know he would die if Bryce said "no"! Well, Bryce 's response was obvious with one condition...Bryce insisted on wearing "the Black Stuff" under his eyes! Okay, so the four of us went together as Michael proudly filled out the paperwork with a smile on his face!! and then of course, lunch to celebrate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Above all love each other deeply,
because love covers a multitude of sins.
~
I Peter 4:8

About Me

My photo
I am married to my highschool sweetie and together we have two very active but very loving children, Gracie and Bryce. I work part time as a pediatric dental hygienist and am a fulltime cook, cleaner, and driver :) I love all my jobs and thank God everyday for getting me to where I am...