Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2

Today, I am thankful for my children, all four of them. They have all made me a better person. Gracie and Bryce have made life more exciting and each new challenge worth taking. I am enjoying watching them grow into the wonderful little people they have become. Sam and Charlie are responsible for giving me the precious gift of a new life with Christ. They brought me closer to Him. These sweet babies gave me more joy in the short time I had them than I could ever imagine. They make Heaven so much more appealing. They are my angels. I wake up each day for my children. They all make life that much more sweeter. Thank you, God, for my children.

Psalm 139:13-16
"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Above all love each other deeply,
because love covers a multitude of sins.
~
I Peter 4:8

About Me

My photo
I am married to my highschool sweetie and together we have two very active but very loving children, Gracie and Bryce. I work part time as a pediatric dental hygienist and am a fulltime cook, cleaner, and driver :) I love all my jobs and thank God everyday for getting me to where I am...