Tuesday, October 11, 2011

As we all know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. I just want to acknowledge my mom, Renee Bass, for being a survivor! It was about 7 years ago that she was diagnosed with stage II breast cancer. I have to admit that I remember all too well the day she told us about her diagnosis and the dreaded days we all waited to find out the extent of her situation. It was during this difficult time that I realized the power of prayer. God does work miracles..indeed He does! She tackled her disease and never looked back!


In honor of all the women who fought the fight and for those who will always be remembered

No comments:

Post a Comment

Above all love each other deeply,
because love covers a multitude of sins.
~
I Peter 4:8

About Me

My photo
I am married to my highschool sweetie and together we have two very active but very loving children, Gracie and Bryce. I work part time as a pediatric dental hygienist and am a fulltime cook, cleaner, and driver :) I love all my jobs and thank God everyday for getting me to where I am...