In honor of all the women who fought the fight and for those who will always be remembered
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
As we all know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. I just want to acknowledge my mom, Renee Bass, for being a survivor! It was about 7 years ago that she was diagnosed with stage II breast cancer. I have to admit that I remember all too well the day she told us about her diagnosis and the dreaded days we all waited to find out the extent of her situation. It was during this difficult time that I realized the power of prayer. God does work miracles..indeed He does! She tackled her disease and never looked back!
- Halloween Party and more fall fun!!!
- Crazy Happy Wonderful
- Boshear's skyfest!!!
- Fall photo session :)
- As we all know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness...
- Happy Birthday, Aiden!!!
- "I hope that you choose your destinations well a...
- "When shadows fall and the path you walk grows dar...
- I wish for you....
- Sunday Singin and Papa's House :)
- More of Bryce's soccer
- To Honor Our Boys
- ▼ October (12)
- The Canteys
- I am married to my highschool sweetie and together we have two very active but very loving children, Gracie and Bryce. I work part time as a pediatric dental hygienist and am a fulltime cook, cleaner, and driver :) I love all my jobs and thank God everyday for getting me to where I am...