Tuesday, April 12, 2011

God never promised it would be easy...

So here we are... 15 weeks ... I had no idea that my body could already be enduring so much.. Things have never been easy for me..I am definately NOT one of "those people " that seem to walk around with a horseshoe in their back pocket!! haha! As my grandmother as told me on several different occasions, "Hun, don't you know that you are always the one I have to watch climb a mountain?" I understand that in my past experiences I have always seemed to cry before I sing and this one is no exception! However, something amazing always happens when I start to feel very overwhelmed... with all the uncontrolled worries going on within me, God sent me a very comforting sign today. I could feel both of the babies and could definately tell that there are two in there!! It is the best feeling in the world. It reminded me of what is really important and what this journey is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Above all love each other deeply,
because love covers a multitude of sins.
~
I Peter 4:8

About Me

My photo
I am married to my highschool sweetie and together we have two very active but very loving children, Gracie and Bryce. I work part time as a pediatric dental hygienist and am a fulltime cook, cleaner, and driver :) I love all my jobs and thank God everyday for getting me to where I am...