Wednesday, May 26, 2010

School is Out for the Summer!!!!!

We are sooooo very excited about the summer!!!!! No homework or after-school activites, staying up late and sleeping in!!! Gotta love it!!
We head out on Monday to Myrtle Beach for some fun in the sun!! It's finally time for R&R which is WAY OVERDUE!!! Hopefully, we will not have a repeat of last year of Bryce throwing all of Michael's items off the 8th story balcony into the pool!!!!! Yes, he really did that!! Myrtle Beach, Here we come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Above all love each other deeply,
because love covers a multitude of sins.
~
I Peter 4:8

About Me

My photo
I am married to my highschool sweetie and together we have two very active but very loving children, Gracie and Bryce. I work part time as a pediatric dental hygienist and am a fulltime cook, cleaner, and driver :) I love all my jobs and thank God everyday for getting me to where I am...